Saturday, May 16, 2009

When babies refuse to nap...

This morning Jeremy and I left Clara with my mom while we attended an event at church. When we dropped her off I tried putting her down for her morning nap, but she didn't think she needed her nap. Or maybe she just thought she'd rather play with Nana than sleep. When I called my mom after lunch to check on Clara she told me that Clara was asleep on their living room floor! This might be normal for some kids, but not for Clara. The girl pretty much will only sleep in her bed or in the car. So let this be a lesson Clara....you might think you're a "big girl" who doesn't need to nap, but you're wrong. If you refuse to nap, eventually you will crash.

But I have to say, it made for a mighty cute picture. :)

1 comment:

Brenda and Dan said...

This is what happens when you play really hard :)