Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Sunday and Monday we were at my parents' cabin in Wisconsin. The weather was amazing and we had a great time with the family. Sunday afternoon Jeremy and I went for a short canoe ride on a nearby lake. That was probably my favorite part of the weekend! There's something so peaceful about being out on the water. And we had fun trying to chase a loon around the lake. You can probably guess that we never caught him! My sister also helped me with a couple sewing projects (thank you, thank you, thank you, Angela!). One was Clara's bike seat that I just posted. The other will be posted soon I hope.


Clara had fun helping us pack.

And we spent lots of time outside around the campfire.

We celebrated Hannah's 4th birthday with a princess party!

And we did lots of cooking on the campfire.


The only bummer about the weekend was the fact that Clara was up until 1:00 AM! We had such a difficult time trying to get her to go to sleep. Unfortunately she kept most everyone awake with her crying, but finally she slept. Hopefully she doesn't do that again!

1 comment:

Brenda and Dan said...

Well....look on the bright side....she did finally go to sleep....she could have been up all night and we might have had to take turns "massaging" her head :)