Saturday, May 2, 2009

Garage Sales!!

Jeremy stayed home with Clara this morning and let me have a little break from being mommy. So Brook and I went to some garage sales and it was so great! It was really nice to get out and do something fun without having to tote Clara around (although I was glad to get back home to her and snuggle her up!) and I found some great things. I spent $20 total and got everything pictured below - some boy clothes for a friend that just had her baby this morning, two sippy cups and two brand new pairs of shoes for Clara, a baby wrap carrier, and a bike seat for Clara. The cushion on the bike seat is a little funky so I think I might make a cover for it using some scraps I have here.

This was the first time I've gone out to garage sales this year...and I can definitely see doing it more often!




2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Nice stuff....you should talk to Angela and see if she has a "baby" helmet.

Caryn said...

Aren't garage sales fun!?!?! I usually find good things when I go too.