Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crafting

Yesterday I pulled out my papercrafting supplies and set out to make cards for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc. I had specific people and occasions in mind that I needed to make for, but I really got in the groove with this particular pack of papers and before long I had made 11 girly birthday cards! Twelve would have been a nice even number to stop at, but I had no inspiration left for the 12th one.

Now I need to get back to my list and make some manly birthday cards and some wedding/anniversary cards. The manly ones always trip me up. I just struggle with knowing how to make a good manly birthday card. If you have any suggestions, do let me know!

3 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Nice stuff....are you gonna be in the craft fair at church this year?

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i always struggle with the manly ones too, but my dad made a point a long time ago that it doesn't really have to be manly because it's coming from a girl! :) so i try to remember that when i'm making em, too. but as far as tips - i use blacks/reds or greens/blues :) your cards look super cute! i haven't made any in a while, but now i want to!

Ana Heeren said...

I came across a website with a lot of coupons. I figured you maybe interested with all of your budget shopping trips. http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14552&nid=20&zid=bg78