Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday 5:30 AM

Well here we are.  Jeremy just took this picture of me a few minutes ago.  He thinks I look nervous.  Truth be told, I am!

Thankfully we were both able to get a few good hours of sleep last night to carry us through this big day.  I took a quick shower this morning and had some Berry Berry Kix for breakfast.  They hooked me up to Pitocin at 5:00 this morning and will increase the dosage every half hour.  From here on out it will be nothing but clear liquids for me.  The nurse said my contractions throughout the night were impressive - 2-5 minutes apart and lasting 60-80 seconds each.  I expect that this will be the last time I will feel like posting on here before the baby is born.  By the time all of you are reading this I imagine I will be quite uncomfortable, and quite focused on the task at hand.  I'll try to let Jeremy sneak in a few quick updates from time to time though.

Thank you for all the emails and blog comments!  I've enjoyed reading them and knowing how excited everyone is with us.  

5 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

I have been waiting for this post...we will be coming up to wait at the hospital shortly.

Love you....Mom

Jenny said...

I awoke many times last night, and every time I woke up, I was thinking about you guys! I am really praying that everything will go smoothly, and that little Miss will soon decide to come meet her family so anxiously awaiting! I am very excited for you both! Good Luck, things will go just fine!

Unknown said...

Oh, praise Him!

- Thomas

Anie said...

anxiously awaiting the announcement of the little girl!

ashleytiberi said...

Mmmm - Berry Berry KIx - nothing like some good protein to get the big day started. :)

Praying for you and your girl today!

Love,
Ashley