Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cleaning Day

So this morning I'm cleaning the blinds on our windows. I've been wanting to do this since we moved in 6+ weeks ago, but this is the first day that I've had any motivation to do it. Thankfully two of them were replaced right before we moved in so they are sparkly clean, but the other four are really gross. I'm sure I'll be lucky to get even one done today, but at least it's a start. As I'm wiping each individual slat I'm wondering if there's a person on the planet that actually enjoys cleaning blinds? I tend to think there isn't. I mean, I realize it's rewarding to see your progress as you move from one slat to the next, but what a pain!

1 comment:

The West Family said...

Little Sis, (or is that big/little sis?) I seem to remember taking the shade off, putting it in the tub and hosing them down. I think is was faster and cleaned them pretty well. Tell that sweet niece of mine it's time to come out and meet Auntie... how about tomorrow?

Love, Angela