Saturday, March 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here's our menu for this week:


M- Cheeseburger soup (my cousin made this and froze it for us), homemade biscuits, salad
T- Spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli, garlic toast
W- leftovers
Th- Six-layer dish, homemade biscuits
F- Brats, macaroni and cheese, fruit
Sa lunch- leftovers or sandwiches
Sa dinner- Breaded tilapia, oven fries, sweet corn
Su lunch- sausage and egg sandwiches, fruit
Su dinner- at my parents' house


This will be a pretty simple cooking week. The homemade biscuits is a new recipe for me...hopefully they turn out well!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love that you post your menu plan for each week. It gives me GREAT ideas for our menu as well!

Caryn said...

I would like the recipe for the Cheeseburger soup. Can you email it to me? What's a six-layer dish?