Monday, December 21, 2009

Peekaboo!

Recently we have had several different people on different occasions tell us what a funny kid Clara is, what a great personality she has, and how expressive she is. But the funny thing is that Jeremy and I are both so mellow and calm we're really not sure where she got this from. We do enjoy it though! She keeps us laughing a lot. And she keeps herself laughing a lot too!

This video was taken a few weeks ago. Jeremy had just gotten home from work and Clara couldn't wait until we were done at the dinner table before she started playing with him.

2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

That is so funny....she really is a cut up.....good balance for 2 mellow parents....she'll keep the humor going :)

Grammie said...

Love to hear her laugh. She sure has a hardy one and loves to play. She has a strong personality and isn't afraid to show it. So glad I can enjoy her this way, but sure wish I was there with all of you so I could hold and hug her myself instead of asking one of you to do it for me. Love and hugs for all. A great big one for my Clara Josephine, Grammie sure misses you.