Thursday, September 18, 2008

That hurts!

So for the past week or so I've been having pretty intense back pain off and on. It's not your typical sore back, but more of a sharp, shooting pain along the right side of my spine. And when it's really bad it hurts in the front too, way at the top of my belly. I finally gave in and went to the chiropractor today for an adjustment. It turns out that our busy little bee that loves moving around in mommy's tummy has actually been pushing my ribs out of place to make more room for herself. The chiropractor thinks he'll be able to correct it with another adjustment next week, but as long as baby is inside (as she should be for four more weeks) there are no guarantees. Although the physical pain can wear me down sometimes, I'm trying to remember to be thankful that she's still alive and growing and able to kick around in there. And, Lord willing, before we know it this pregnancy will be over and we'll be able to hold our squirmy little baby in our arms. :)

1 comment:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

glad you got some relief from your pain! and you are right, she will be totally worth it. :) not much longer now!!!!!