Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maker's Diet: Day Four

We made it through another day of phase one. Though I will confess for Jeremy that he broke the rules. He had lunch plans today that were on the calendar prior to us starting this diet, so he took the opportunity to eat a hamburger (with the bun) and french fries. And he said it was the most delicious burger and fries he had ever eaten. :)

I haven't cheated yet today, but the fact that he cheated makes me almost feel justified in cheating myself. A bowl of cereal is sounding pretty good to me right now!

Seriously though, we might start phase two tomorrow. I haven't decided for sure yet, but I'm considering it. I told Jeremy from the beginning that I'm okay with shortening phase one and the book says doing phase one for even just a few days is beneficial. We'll see what happens when we wake up tomorrow.

Here's what I ate today...

Breakfast- fried eggs and turkey bacon

Snacks- grain-free blueberry muffin, almonds, strawberries

Lunch- carrots w/guacamole, cherries, grain-free blueberry muffin, hamburger patty

Snack- cherries, almonds, sunflower seeds

Dinner- stuffed green pepper, coconut flour bread w/raw honey

No comments: