Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A new business venture


Has it really been over a month since I last posted anything here? That's pretty pathetic. I guess I'll use the same old excuse that life as a mom of little ones is busy. Lola is finally starting to go to bed earlier in the evening, which has been so nice because it allows me to get some things done before I go to bed...like blogging.

I'm sure I have tons of pictures of the girls to post from the last month, but for now I want to let you know about a new business venture that I've started (in case there are any of you left that don't know by now).

As of September of this year I am officially an Independent Sales Consultant for Norwex Enviro Products! They are a home-party based business (similar to Mary Kay or Pampered Chef) whose mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning.

Over the past year or so I have become more and more passionate about reducing the amount of chemicals that my family is exposed to and I had switched many of our products over to "greener" alternatives. But this still meant spending lots of money on various cleaning products and personal care items. Now I clean my house primarily with microfiber cloths and water. It's amazing! It's cheaper, faster and healthier for my family and the environment. What could be better than that?

So even though I don't have the typical "salesperson" personality, I decided to give it a go because I'm so in love with their products that I knew I'd just naturally be telling people about them.

If you'd like to hear more about the company or the products, let me know. I'd be happy to tell you how great they are and how they'll revolutionize the way you clean!

1 comment:

Brenda and Dan said...

To all of you reading this blog....you have to get one of their toothbrushes...they are awesome...you feel like you just had a cleaning at the dentist :)