Thursday, December 23, 2010

I went there today...

to my happy place, that is. The land of organization and labels! It's such a wonderful place. Every time I go there it makes me giddy with excitement!

Last night my parents came over and gave their Christmas gifts to our girls, which was mostly toys that now need to find a home in our house. So this afternoon I set to work finding a place for everything, and everything in its place.

This bookcase is currently in Clara's room, but it will move to the living room when we take the Christmas tree down. Toys are sorted....


and bins are labeled. :)


This cubby thing is also in Clara's room. Again, toys are sorted....


and, drumroll please..... the shelves are labeled with fancy labels from my BFF, the labelmaker!


Seriously, looking at these pictures makes me so excited! I'm ready for her to wake up tomorrow and pull out all the toys and make a big mess with them so I can sort them all and put them back in their rightful spot. :)


2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

I LOVE IT!!!

TiemannFamily said...

Wow! I need to do this, especially now after Christmas! Looks wonderful :D