Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Budget Challenge: Week 4


I failed to post last week, but I did come in right about at our $45 budget goal.

This week the total came to $46.24. Slightly over budget, but still acceptable to me. Above is the picture of what we were able to get for that. Two packs of pork chops, three bags of chips, five boxes of Kleenex, and an assortment of other things. And yes, that's a sippy cup for Clara. Hard to believe we can start to introduce that to her already. And speaking of Clara, now that she is getting older I have started to venture out with her to run some errands. For the most part she has done amazingly well, which is encouraging to me. It would be nice to some day do all errands during the day while Jeremy is at work so in the evenings we can have family time.

As the end of April draws near I'm pleased with how the budget challenge has gone this month. I have to say the weekly $45 goes very quickly, but I think it's been a good plan for me and I will probably stick with it long-term.

No comments: