Friday, July 31, 2009

Our family is growing!

Jeremy and I are expecting another baby! I had my first appointment today and everything looked great. I'm due mid-March so I'm about 7 1/2 weeks right now. We hadn't planned to have babies 17 months apart, but we're definitely excited. Judging by the way Clara responds to her new little cousin, Zion, I think she'll be thrilled to have a baby brother or sister!

I'm definitely not feeling well right now so we've kicked into survival mode, which means I probably won't be blogging a whole lot for the next several weeks. I'm praying the Lord allows this yuckiness to pass quickly, but I know it's for a good cause.

Thanks for your prayers for our new little bean!

4 comments:

ashleytiberi said...

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful! I'm sure Clara and her little brother or sister will be super cloe as they grow up since they'll be so close in age.

I'm right there with you withthe sickness. At 15 weeks, I'm still pretty sick, and I use the term "survival mode" all the time to describe what my life feels like. I will be praying that this doesn't last too long for you and that you'll be able to gain weight, keep food down, and enjoy life during this pregnancy.

Our babies will be just a few months apart! We'll definitely have to do a reunion soon so they can all meet!

Love you,
Ashley

Ana Heeren said...

Yeah! Congrats Hermanns! I am so happy for you guys. Adam and I have already talked about number 2 :) We are for sure going to enjoy Asa and him growing up, but would like to have our 2nd close to the 1st. We couldn't be happier for you guys!

Jess said...

This is a little overdue, but congratulations!

Caryn said...

Congratulations...again!

We're so excited for you! Hope you start feeling better soon!