Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Zion!

My sister (Brook) and her husband just got back home with their new baby, Zion Christopher! We got to see him last night at a little celebration dinner at my parents' house. He is the sweetest sweetie you ever did see!

Nana will take as many grandkids as she can get!
Cousins meeting each other. Clara doesn't really understand "gentle" but she did quite well with Zion, as if maybe she could sense the need to be gentle with him.


Don't you just want to eat him up?


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's beautiful! Does it make you want another one?

Cristina said...

Yes and no...he's super sweet and tiny, but I do enjoy the fact that my baby doesn't usually wake up at night. :)

ashleytiberi said...

So, so beautiful! What a wonderful little blessing. I can't wait to see him grow into a gorgeous, chubby little boy!

Ashley

Apryl Cerkas said...

He's a super duper cutie! I always told Eric that I wanted an African American baby!!