Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I've been slacking on my meal planning and shopping posts the last couple weeks. My mom thought maybe I'm pregnant again, but I'm not. I've just been slacking on my blog.

So here it is...our meal plan for the week.

Monday
Baked spaghetti, salad, homemade french bread

Tuesday
Omelets, toast, mango

Wednesday
Church picnic

Thursday
Delicious Pork & Noodles, frozen veggies

Friday
Golden Potato Soup, homemade biscuits, salad

Saturday
BBQ Pork sandwiches, potato chips, fruit

Sunday
Grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup

I'd love to do some baking this week...granola cereal, banada bread, and maybe some other things, but I'm not sure if it will happen or not since it's supposed to be a warm week and I really dislike running our noisy air conditioner. We'll see.

No comments: