Monday, May 12, 2008

Sympathy Pains

So last Thursday I came home from work early only to find my husband complaining of a stomach ache, which is pretty unusual for him. We ran a few errands that afternoon and when we got home he was still not feeling well. We finally went to the ER around 4:30 that afternoon and it turned out he had appendicitis. They took him into surgery just after midnight to remove his appendix. He spent the night in the hospital and came home late Friday evening. He's still recovering at home, but every day is getting better. The nurses that took care of him after the surgery were saying this was sympathy pains for his pregnant wife. I'm just glad it happened now and not when I'm in labor!

1 comment:

Greg Hudy said...

Oh man! I am glad that you guys went to the ER right away. I hope you all are feeling well now! Both of you will be in our thoughts and prayers.