Wednesday, May 28, 2008

19 Weeks

Last Sunday marked 19 weeks of pregnancy. Only one week to go until the halfway point! As my niece would say...yayhoo! We took a tummy picture yesterday, but Jeremy couldn't get it loaded onto the computer so I'll have to post it when he gets that fixed.

The most exciting news since my last post is that Jeremy felt the baby moving last night! Since about a week and a half ago I'd been wondering if I was feeling little kicks and pokes, but I wasn't sure at first. I'm positive now that I am feeling it and I love it! Since the baby isn't even a pound yet its movements feel pretty gentle in there and it's so sweet. I had laid on the couch for a nap after work yesterday and the baby started moving a lot so I called Jeremy over and he got to feel it at least three different times. Very cool!

Then this morning I had the hardest time getting dressed. Another pair of pants have been tucked away in the "clothes that won't fit anymore until after the baby is born" box. I was bummed that I had to put them in there. And then I put on a tank top, looked in the mirror, and saw that it only came halfway down my tummy. That went in the box too. I think it's finally time for some maternity clothes shopping. :)

No comments: