Tuesday, April 29, 2008

15 Weeks

So, I said things were starting to get better for me...yeah, not so much. I've puked four times in the past five days. Yesterday was I think the worst one yet and I called and cried on Jeremy's voicemail after. Pretty pitiful.

I know it's all worth it and when I'm holding this baby in my arms this fall I'll forget all about being sick, but right now it's still hard to endure at times. Needless to say, because I've not been feeling well I haven't taken the 15 week picture yet.

We also went to Manitowoc, WI this past weekend to visit Jeremy's family. It was great to see everyone, but far too short. We're looking forward to seeing some of them again next month though for Jeremy's graduation.

Thanks for your prayers. I'll try to post another picture soon.

No comments: