Monday, April 14, 2008

13 Weeks



Yesterday we hit the 13 week mark, which means we are now entering the second trimester! I'm very excited about this because it should mean that I start feeling better within the next couple weeks. I think I already am starting to feel a little better, but it's still up and down. Everything is still great with the baby though. We got to hear the heartbeat last week so we know the little bugger is still alive and well in there.

As promised, I'm including a couple pictures of the growing tummy. It seems like all of a sudden things are happening because my pants are tight and I'm starting to look pregnant. The baby is 2.75 inches now and it will grow two inches in the next two weeks!

1 comment:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aww! your hair has gotten so long! =) and that baby bump is just precious!!!