Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Book Review: EntreLeadership

One more for today... Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey. Business books are another genre that I never used to read, but now that I have my own small business I thought I should dabble in the business books a bit.

EntreLeadership is basically a compilation of all the things Dave Ramsey has learned about business along the way. Do you know his background? He started a very successful business as a young man, lost it all, and now runs another very successful business teaching people about personal finance.

I enjoyed the book, but I'll admit I can and did put it down at times. It's full of great info, but a book about business just isn't as enthralling to me as a book with more personal stories. Ultimately I skipped a few chapters that really didn't seem to apply to me at all, but the rest I did read. If you own a business or are interested in the subject, it's a good read.