Saturday, October 10, 2009

18 weeks

Since I've put a few new posts on the blog recently you can probably guess that I'm starting to feel better finally. I'm definitely not 100%, but far better than I was a couple months ago. I've got quite a bit more energy and eating has gotten a lot easier too. I'm 18 weeks now...almost halfway to the end! We have our big ultrasound on Monday morning and we're hoping to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. This will be a level 2 ultrasound, which means it shows more detail. My clinic doesn't routinely do level 2 ultrasounds, but because of the birth defects that Clara had they want to look at this baby more closely. We'll be sure to post results of the ultrasound later on Monday.

3 comments:

Apryl Cerkas said...

Can't wait to hear the news!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

super cute as always :) i know clara will be a great big sis! can't wait to hear if she's having a little brother or sister! so glad you're feeling better, too. love you!

Manda (+2) said...

Awe, neat- I didn't know. Congratulations!