Thursday, August 26, 2010

Corn on the Cob

Last night we had corn on the cob with dinner. At first I didn't give any to Clara, but she seemed intrigued watching Jeremy and I eat ours so I asked if she would like some and she said yes.

I was going to cut it off the cob for her, but then I thought why not let her at least try eating it off the cob, fully expecting she wouldn't be able to do it and she'd get frustrated and throw it across the room (yes, she does things like that when she is frustrated).

So I cut a little chunk of the cob off and stuck the holders into it and she just went to town on it no problem.
Oh, and see that little pink thing that looks like it's protruding from her head? That's a hat that's on the back of her chair.


Partway through the eating of her first ever corn on the cob she decided it was a hat-worthy event.


Isn't she the cutest?

1 comment:

Brenda and Dan said...

Very cute....I do have to say that we have the cutest grand-kids ever !!!!!