Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stinky feet!


For many months now my mom has played this game with Clara where she smells Clara's feet and then makes a big deal of the fact that they stink (they don't really stink though). Clara has always thought it was really funny, and recently she has started to play the game with herself. The other night I was able to capture it on video. A lot of her words these days sound very similar, but we're pretty sure she is saying "smell" as she lifts her foot to her nose.

3 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Nana will have to check those cute little piggies next time I see her :)

Ana Heeren said...

I can't believe how BIG she is getting! We would love to get together with you guys sometime!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

the video isn't working for me! :( every time i click it, it says "not available". i bet it's cute too!