Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good day!

Today was a good day! We had a little snowstorm here so Clara and I were definitely not going out for anything. She napped a couple hours in the morning and a couple hours in the afternoon, which meant I had plenty of time to get some things done. I cleaned the bathroom this morning, and then in the afternoon I got in the mood to do some baking. I made a big batch of granola cereal, and some pizza dough to have on hand in the freezer. Then I made us a yummy fish dinner! After dinner I made meatballs to have in the freezer and a batch of pitas for the freezer. This is the first time I've made meatballs and pitas so I don't know yet how they'll be, but I'm optimistic.


2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Wow......you go girl :)

Cristina said...

Thanks in part to the bread machine! I used that to make the dough for the pizza crust and the pitas. That made it pretty quick and easy.