Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I've been tagged by my friend Ana. I'm supposed to post the sixth picture in the sixth folder on my computer and then tag other friends to do the same. Here goes...

We currently have pictures saved in three places on our computer (this is very disorganized, I know). So here are my three pictures.

Clara snuggling with daddy...


Me 24 weeks pregnant...

Clara's first diaper change at home...


I guess Clara has been the subject of most of our pictures this year! :)

And now I tag my sisters, Angela and Brook.

2 comments:

Ana Heeren said...

YEAH!!! You were still so TINY at 24 weeks! Clara is SO precious! We really have to get together sometime soon so we can meet her!

Robin said...

Cute pics! Do those sisters of yours have blogs??? If so, I need their addresses!